JUS LIKE DAT

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Does telephone have manners?



The usage of mobile phone is tremendous by an auto rickshaw w(s)ala compared to a CEO. When you call anybody in India to ask medicines for haemorrhoids (I’m really experiencing the pain in a.. bones), sure you will be welcomed by the latest melody song.

Does this telephone have manners? Especially when you are newly married it always rings in the wrong time and it never tring trings when you really want to talk to someone.:)

Does this telephone have manners? When my boss calls me for a one to one meeting, it exactly rings for a telephonic interview from a competitor company.

Does this telephone have manners? When Kamal Hassan cries at the death of Kamalini in Sathyam complex, you hear a lousy ring tone from a specimen behind you.

Does this telephone have manners? When my wife calls during her break hours, it makes a squeaking noise, making my wife to suspect me and my colleague Kate. (Hmm…hope dream comes true).

Does this telephone have manners? It exactly tickles in company strategy meetings with the vibrating mode.

Does this telephone have manners? It gives less minutes to talk to your family and more minutes to a call centre customer service representative.

Television, Radio, Telephone, Car were available for the previous generation as a costly product and they rarely used it. All of the above are still costly, but you and I don’t bother and at the cost of our personal life we use it day in and day out. Should we do that? Call me in my mobile anytime or text 2233 and express your views... Jus Like Dat!

2 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 8:20 pm, Blogger Sayee said...

Dude..you do know that there is a silent mode in yout phone right.

Also.. I do get the point your trying to make , But I think every technological advance comes at a price.

 
At September 05, 2006 8:21 pm, Blogger Sayee said...

Dude..you do know that there is a silent mode in yout phone right.

Also.. I do get the point your trying to make , But I think every technological advance comes at a price.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google