JUS LIKE DAT

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Two line stories



Hello all,

Is there a possibility to write a 2 line story in simple English, giving a message? I have tried few:

1) Flash news in Moon T.V:
Moon TV CEO expired….after the commercial break...


2) 2 hours before his operation Vikash sneaked out. Painted on ‘Intensive care unit’ board as ‘Expensive care unit’.


3) The Principal of R.U.M. Engineering College ended his speech by saying “Meritorious students always have a good future in this college” in front of ‘management quota’ students.


4) Till 40, I was always in front of my laptop. I do not know why, still I don’t have any kids on my lap top.


5) Alas! Ram, Robert and Raheem together started an anti-movement against caste-based politics.


Can you think of such 2-line stories? Post it…jus like dat!

1 Comments:

At September 04, 2006 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The similarity between two great characters "Alexander the Great" and "Winnie the Pooh" is their Middle Name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google