JUS LIKE DAT

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jus like DAT



Well, well, well, societal compulsions have made Tom, Dik, Harry and Kamalesh to start a blogspot for themselves. Why should I have a blog? For more money? To drain my ego sharing with you all what I know and what I came to know? Or just like that. If you know me in person I am sure you will vote for the last option “Just like that”.

Let me start with any one of the burning issues. With my index finger on my cheek my thought runs towards politics, then I came to a conclusion no, no………..No, way I should not lose my readers in my first article. Now I think it can also be y(o)ur choice which is cinema. But the recent surveys say that if any 2 strangers in our country meet, within half an hour they speak about the movies, actors, actresses atleast once. So with the fact that my readers know about movies more than Sathyajith Ray, I am not going to start my first blog article on movies.

Apart from politics and movies the only topic that could be is romance. Romance is measured in different parameters and with different thermometers. So what is hot to me could be nothing to you. I may consider the girls smile is the X factor in a girl, which could be hilarious to you. So, romance is not the topic for this blog.

Now my two index fingers are in my beer-gifted cheeks. Short stories…com’on Kamalesh. Ok! What about friendship…..aaaaav! Chalo this should be a good one..making investments(No Kamalesh!.......which friend of urs have told you where they have invested)..then well about Mother!...Kamalesh most of your friends whom you know are already married or going to get married, so its going to be boring if you open the topic as mother.

So friends I apologise for not selecting an interesting topic in my firstblog. Hope to find one in the next edition.. Sure I will update as frequent as possible…Just like that!

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 4:12 am, Blogger Sayee said...

Kama...Welcome to the blogging world.

One does wonder why everyone today has a cyber presence.But people nowadays are more open in one way and maybe more closed in other ways.

Either way..I hope to read something interesting..Just like that !

 
At August 14, 2006 4:58 am, Blogger Anand said...

Hey Kamalesh,

I was waiting for this day, man. I know there is lot inside you that you want to vent out.

Welcome to the blogging world.

 
At August 14, 2006 5:05 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Vaada Machee.. welcome to blog world

 
At August 15, 2006 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai there, looks like you have discussed all the teen-talks in a single blog, gr8, but at the same time pretending to write a post of 'vacuum-content'. Kalakiteenga!

 
At August 15, 2006 5:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kamalesh,

This name does not ring a bell... hmmm.. let me think... No buddy..

Even though we studied in the same school, same class, guess may be a diff section. Bad luck..

Anyways it was a good one.. To be frank, i used to think blogs is a waste of time.. even now i dont take my words back, but i enjoyed or u can say really enjoyed reading yours..

Would wait for the next one.. better make it fast..

Cheers

Jus like that ; )

 
At August 23, 2006 7:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great machan nice to see ur writing after a long time,may be situation made us to depart, which i have not thought in my dream also,but still my past days with u is fresh , hope one day will come & all our old cherish will be back.

HAIL biochem bandits!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google